- explained the difference between GFI and two-prong circuits (and why just ripping the third prong out isn't any less safe than buying a "converter")
- troubleshot and resolved DNS issues with several hundred domains
- banged about a thousand lines of C++ code
- troubleshot an electrical problem in my car, "fixed" it without parts long enough to get to a parts store
- fixed the problem for real once I had the replacement parts I needed
- troubleshot and resolved problems on several mailservers
- banged a few hundred lines of Perl code
- transparently migrated several gigs of live websites and email accounts from one server to another
- troubleshot and resolved VPN connectivity problems between two offices, without ever setting foot in either
- banged about 50 lines in Bourne shell script
- repaired the latch on a door that wouldn't stay shut
- shot some pretty decent games of pool
Specialization is for insects.
On an unrelated note, after looking at that (incomplete) list - why the hell do I always feel like I'm not getting enough done?!