May 31st, 2005
|jimbojones||05:00 pm - "three things" meme, from psykofish|
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. J (this one's rare to the point of near-nonexistence, and pretty much just 'cause I sign my emails with a single initial.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD: (I'm going to interpret this as "online aliases", because I've only had one IM screen name ever.)
1. The Shadow
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Having to fight a constant tendency towards bearishness
2. Front tooth knocked slightly askew ever since a fight in 5th grade
3. I always did want to break 6 feet tall, but only hit 5'10" and some change
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Creek (american indian)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Jello shots
2. The economy
3. The president
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
3. Adult Swim
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Golf shirt
2. Khaki shorts
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Tupac Shakur
2. The Bluegrass Cardinals
3. Liz Phair
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Tupac Shakur - When I Get Free II (it isn't pretty, but it's raw, it's honest, and it speaks to me)
2. Verdi - Dies Irae (So triumphant! Sorta like God's version of the Imperial March. Sounds like it should be boss music in the Scarlet Monastery, in Warcraft...)
3. Liz Phair - Canary (Achingly beautiful. Makes me want to comfort her and tell her it'll be okay. Like Liz Phair needs that from me, right?)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Not "shared interests" so much as "an interest in sharing," if you catch my drift? (It's better to learn from each other than to stagnate in parallel.)
2. Empathy and compassion. (I'm treating this as a single item, 'cause neither is really much good without the other.)
3. Love. Fun. Trust. (Yes, that's three things. Well, this is the third item, and this meme is all about threes, right? Deal.)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order, try and guess which is which in the comments):
1. I tried to believe in God once, at a rough time in my life.
2. I have tried several illegal drugs in the past.
3. I make incredible omelettes.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Graceful curves
2. Soft skin
3. Silky hair
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Being 1337
3. Video games.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Kiss someone
2. Listen to some bluegrass
3. Have an Irish Whiskey steak
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Computer scientist
3. Police officer
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Settle down with the right person
2. Gain (and deserve) some minor notoriety in the computer field
3. Feel like I've got life all figured out
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. Martial arts! Wooo!
2. Mechanically handy - show it to me, I can fix it. (Eventually.)
3. I can be pretty aggressive and dominant.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I have more shampoo, soap, conditioner, and scrubbies in the shower than you do. Whoever you are.
2. I'm more inclined to eel through a crowd gracefully than roughly shoulder my way through it.
3. Cats and dogs and children that hate men usually like me almost immediately.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Jessica Alba
3. Angelina Jolie (who is clearly far too insane to actually get involved with)
3. Lindsay Lohan (before she got anorexic and scary, when she was slightly chubby and freckly and adorable)
I'm not "tagging" anybody else to do this, 'cause, well... it's not that special, I'm just bored. But if you post it, I'll read it. =)
Current Mood: killin' time
Current Music: Manuel de Falla - Nights in the Gardens of Spain